How to manage Vueling Airlines reservations?
Vueling Airlines has passenger-friendly policies which allow passengers to make specific changes after making the reservation if there is a change in their plans. Vueling Airlines manage booking is possible online. So flyers can modify their tickets quickly and conveniently.
Passengers can use the website or app to manage their booking. Check the steps shared below:
- Visit the website or open the app.
- Click on "Your Booking."
- Add booking code and email id.
- Select the Go, and you will find your flight.
- Now, you can edit the ticket details.
- Make the payment if required.
In case of any issues, contact Vueling Airlines customer service by dialing the Vueling contact number 011 34 931 51 81 58 for immediate help.
What changes can be made through Vueling Airlines "Manage Booking" section?
Vueling reservations can be revised via the Manage Booking section. Here are the advantages that can help you to change the flight:
- Name change: passengers can rectify their name on the ticket when there is a typo error because the name on the passport should be the same as on the flight ticket.
- Date change: Flyers can reschedule their flights, and the airlines allow that same-day change.
- Seat selection: To make your trip more memorable, ticket holders can select their preferred seat if not purchased when buying tickets.
- Upgrade flight: travelers can change the fare, and you can go for the Optima fare, family fare, and Timeflex fare.
- Cancel the flight: You can call off your tickets and get a refund or travel voucher that can be used to book a flight later.
- Add itinerary: Based on your requirement, you can use manage booking to include additional services like in-flight foods and special assistance.
- Add extra baggage space: Vueling Airlines allows you to buy additional space for luggage.
Through managed booking, Vueling Airlines offers you to add and change your flight details before check-in if not selected at the time of purchasing tickets.