How do I get from Jakarta to Singapore?
There are various methods for getting a flight from Jakarta to Singapore in case the passenger would like to make their travel plans accordingly. It tends to be quite thrilling for the passenger to make plans to travel at their convenience by choosing one of the strategies given below:
- Traveling with an airline from Jakarta to Singapore: The passenger can directly take a flight from Jakarta to Singapore Changi if they would like to have a seamless travel experience. If the flights are booked in advance, the passenger would be able to find a Jakarta to Singapore cheap flight within their budget limits.
- Commuting to Jakarta from Singapore by Ferry: The passenger would first need to fly to Hang Nadim, from where they can take a ferry from Badam Centre and, subsequently, a bus to Little India.
- Making a journey through the bus: There are various flights to Senai that the passenger can first take. Once they reach the place, they can travel by bus to Singapore.
Which airline is best from Jakarta to Singapore?
The passengers traveling with an airline would look for the best option of flight that would offer them comfort and affordability at the same time. So, if the passenger plans to book a Jakarta to Singapore flight, the best choice would be Indonesia AirAsia in terms of affordability. Regarding finding the safest flight to Singapore, the first choice would be Batik Air. Airlines like Citilink and Garuda Indonesia also provide flights to passengers traveling from Jakarta to Singapore, where they can make a booking.
How far is Incheon from Jakarta to Singapore?
There is an average distance of 5270 km between Incheon and Jakarta, which takes 12 hours if the passenger travels by plane. From there, it takes the passenger approximately 2 hours to cover a distance of 900 km.
How much is a plane ticket from Jakarta to Singapore?
The average Jakarta to Singapore flight cost usually varies following flight type, ticket fare, and cabin class chosen. The passenger thus gets charged a price of 80 USD to 150 USD for the cheaper flight, which can change drastically as per the flight chosen.
How long does it take to get from Jakarta to Singapore?
The average range of Jakarta to Singapore flight time varies, the details of which are given below as follows:
In case of booking with the airline :
The best mode of transport to travel from Jakarta to Singapore is by making a reservation with the airline, where the time varies under the booking type :
- Non-stop flights: It usually takes about 2 hours to reach Singapore for all non-stop flights traversing through the region.
- One-stop flight: The total time taken differs between 5 to 6 hours with the airline in case there is one stop with the airline.
- Any number of stops: The airline with these travel routes takes the most time, which usually ranges between 11 hours and can go up to 19 hours.
- Traveling in a hybrid mode: In case the passenger is traveling in a flight, ferry, and then a bus the average time taken would be 6 - 7 hours.
Getting to Singapore from Jakarta by ferry only: If the travel is made only by ferry, the average time taken by the passenger to reach is around 38 to 40 hours.