How to manage Alaska Airlines flight booking?
Alaska Airlines provides the best customer-friendly services to its passengers. And for this, they have provided the Manage booking section on their website through which you can make changes to your reservation like cancellation or change in flight details.
Suppose you booked a flight with Alaska Airlines and notice a mistake on the ticket that can be a typing error in your name, wrong date, or flight route, and many more. You should rectify your mistake for hassle-free boarding with Alaska Airlines. Follow the steps below and rectify the error:
Steps to get to the "Manage my booking" section on Alaska Airlines:
- Visit the webpage of Alaska Airlines.
- Now, go to the manage my booking and click here.
- Fill in the booking itinerary with your reference number and last name, and click to continue.
- Get your booking details and then go to the menu section, select the option as per requirement among date, flight, name change, and many more.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to modify your ticket. You may have to pay for it.
- Alaska Airlines will then send you the ticket details to your registered email id after making the changes.
What changes can we make through Alaska Airlines Manage my booking section?
You can make many changes to the Alaska Airlines booking through the " Manage my booking" section. Some of the options for Alaska Airlines manage booking are described below:
- If passengers make a typing error in their name while booking their ticket, they can rectify their fault and change it.
- Travelers who made a booking and selected the wrong arrival destination can change it afterward by managing my booking.
- If there is any medical emergency due to which they are looking for extra services and want to upgrade their cabin class. They can visit the “My Trip” option on the change to modify their ticket.
- It may happen that you select the wrong date, or due to a change in the plan, you may have to change the date of your journey. It is possible to reschedule your travel to Alaska Airlines.
- Passengers can change their personal and contact information by visiting Manage My Booking.
- The passengers who made a reservation in the airline. They can get the live status of their ticket through the “My Trip” section.
How to check the Alaska Airlines reservation number?
Passengers who have made a booking with Alaska Airlines might wish to get the live status of their ticket. If you are also someone seeking to know Alaska Airlines reservation number status. Then you must get the Alaska Airlines reservation code you receive in your confirmation email. Once you have this code, follow the below-given process and track the flight status.
- Go to the homepage of Alaska Airlines.
- Click “My Trips” on the page.
- In the menu, click on “Manage Reservation.”
- Fill out the e-ticket number and your last name and click to continue.
- You will get the status of your ticket. You can further select a seat of your choice for which you must pay an amount to the airline.
- You can now print the e-ticket or save it for further use at the airport.