How to request a refund from Lot Polish?
Passengers can request a refund after flight cancelation. The airline allows flyers to request refunds via the Lot Polish refund form online:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Choose the Manage Booking.
- Enter the booking reference number and last name.
- Click on the Next.
- Choose the Cancel flight option.
- Click on the request refund form.
Apart from the web, you can talk to a customer agent. Flyers can also ask for a refund at the airport. They need to share the flight details with a live representative. In case you have any issues, passengers can dial the contact number. If you have trouble, go through the fare terms and conditions mentioned on your ticket.
How to call Lot Polish to get my refund?
Flyers can contact Lot Polish customer support anytime and anywhere, and it is not necessary that you need to visit the airport to speak with a live human representative. Dial the Lot Polish refund phone number 1 (212) 789-0970 for assistance after choosing the language and following the IVR instructions to connect with the airline. Why should you call the agents? If you need resolutions or instructions from experienced customer agents, you can dial the customer agents. They will simplify your fare terms and conditions.
What is Lot Polish refund policy?
You need to follow the Lot Polish refund policy before you cancel the flight:
- Passengers need to fill out the mandatory form to get a refund for calling a flight. The request will be processed immediately after clicking the submit button.
- The refund might take 14 days to show in your account.
- The banking details must be similar to the details used to buy the tickets. In case there are some issues, you need to speak with the airline.
- Flyers who have bought the refundable tickets can also request a voucher for the ticket value that can be used to book the flight. The travel voucher is good for 2 years from the date of issuance.
- The voucher can be used when buying tickets via the Lot Polish website or through customer agents.
- Travelers are entitled to a refund if they don’t want to rebook the flight when a boarding pass is denied, or the airline cancels the flight.
- Travelers cancel their reservation within 24 hours of buying the tickets. They will share the whole amount without deducting the cancelation fee if the flight is scheduled for more than 7 days.
- The 24-hour cancelation policy doesn’t include the group reservation. It means when the booking includes nine or more people.
- After 24 hours, the airline will demand the ticket called-off fee based on the fare, and the rest of the amount will be credited to passengers.
- Lot Polish cancelation fee is between $ 100 to $ 200, considering factors like destination, date, and time.
How long does it take to get a refund from Lot Polish?
Usually, Lot Polish refund time is 14 days. You have to fill out the form to cancel the flight and apply to get the original price. Based on your fare, you will be shared the amount or voucher with your original mode of payment used to pay for the ticket.
Dial the Lot Polish refund phone number 1 (212) 789-0970 for assistance. Visit the website for more details.