How do I contact British Airways at Newark Liberty International Airport?
Passengers who have reservations with British Airways from Newark Liberty International Airport and want to add exceptional assistance service or need to know the check-in time for hassle-free boarding can check out this page. There are several ways to contact British Airways customer service at Newark Airport like phone number, email, or Airport Address. Some of the relevant details are given here.
- Airport Name: Newark Liberty International Airport.
- British Airport Newark Airport Address: 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, United States.
- Airport website link: http://www.newarkairport.com/
- IATA Airport Code: EWR
- Airport Customer Service Working Hours: 24 hours.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- British Airways Headquarters office Address: British Airways Plc. Waterside PO Box 365 Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB United Kingdom.
How can I call British Airways at Newark Airport to receive Assistance?
If you are traveling with disabled passengers, you are allowed to contact the Newark Airport help desk as British Airways provides Special Assistance services for disabled or old-age customers at Newark Airport. Passengers can submit the request for special assistance service at the airport through the Newark Airport British Airways phone number, which is available from 7 a.m. - 1 a.m. Everyone must know some essential points before calling the help desk executive.
- Dial British Airways Newark Airport contact number (973) 961-6000.
- Choose the relevant number key after hearing the IVR instructions.
- Wait at least 2- 3 minutes as the process will take some time to link the call with the customer service assistance.
- Ask the agent to provide special assistance service for the companion travelers.
- Provide them with the required details like booked flight ticket PNR number, last name on the itinerary, Personal information, valid contact number or email address, departure or arrival date and time.
- You will receive the requested assistance service once you reach the Airport Terminal.
Otherwise, travelers can also request Assistance through the official website of British Airways if they need help to reach them on call.
What assistance does British Airways provide at Newark Airport?
British Airways provide a range of Assistance service at the Newark International Airport, focusing on making the flights as comfortable or easy as possible for disabled or old passengers. Once the help desk agent knows the requirements, they will make the essential arrangements. Some of the available services are listed below.
- They provide Special Assistance from and to the aircraft.
- The agent will provide help with the staircase if needed.
- Wheelchair and Mobility aids Assistance.
- The Airline offers Visual Impairments and hearing impairments.
- Non-visible disability service.
- Also, provide service for dogs and pets and those planning to fly with their pets.
What phone numbers are available for British Airways passengers at Newark Liberty Airport?
Suppose you want to inquire about changes in existing flights or add extra baggage and other services. So, the Airline provides multiple phone numbers to Newark Liberty Airport travelers. If you need to connect with the executive, we advise you to check the available list of significant phone numbers.
- Newark Liberty International Phone number: +1 973-961-6000.
- British Airways Baggage needs help with seating number: 0344-493-0787, timings 06:00 - 20:00.
- Group booking contact information: 0344 493 0765
- For refund: 0344-493-0787
- For other inquiries and Advanced Passenger information: 0344-493-0787
- To change the flight booking: 0344-493-0787 and Press 1.
- For special Meals and name correction: 0344-493-0787 and Press 3.
- Traveling with Disability Dial: 0800 408 1100 Monday - Saturday 8:00- 18:00
- For Terminal illness: 0203 684 9677 Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
What terminal is British Airways at Newark?
Those who have to board the British Airways flights must head towards the British Airways Newark Airport Terminal B, where all the arrival and departure operations of domestic or international flights are handled. This may get changed due to a route change or technical error. To get to know the exact terminal information about the specific scheduled flight, you must call the British Airways Airport desk number, and they will provide the correct information.
What is the baggage weight limit of British Airways?
A person is allowed to carry 2 checked baggage of 32 kg each and 2 carry bags with the dimension of 43*16*33cm.
- British Airways Office at Newark Liberty Airport
- British Airways Office At Philadelphia International Airport
- British Airways Office At London City Airport
- British Airways Office at Billund Airport
- British Airways Office At LAX Airport
- British Airways office At Atlanta Airport
- British Airways Office At Edinburgh Airport
- British Airways office at Glasgow Airport
- British Airways office at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport