How to change a flight with Allegiant Airlines?
Booking a flight with Allegiant Airlines is very easy, but if you need to make changes in your bookings, this process is easy too. Suppose your plan has changed and now you will be flying on the other day than your original bookings. So you can make changes via different methods provided by Allegiant. The concrete strategies to make Allegiant Air flight change are as follows:
- On its website in manage bookings, you can make changes.
- You can make flight changes by calling Allegiant.
- You can also opt to chat with a live agent
- Or you can go to the Allegiant airport for that.
Can you change a flight with Allegiant?
Yes, you can alter your bookings with Allegiant. Allegiant has devised flexible policies for its passengers. Also, the Airline is well understood with the fact that the plans of people do change because of various reasons. Hence Allegiant allows its passengers to make flight changes. But they mandate that any passenger can make changes under Allegiant Air flight change policy.
Steps to change Allegiant Airlines flight online:
The online method to make changes is the simplest way. The steps to change Allegiant Airlines flights online are given as follows:
- Visit the official website of Allegiant Air (www.allegiantair.com)
- Get to the option of Manage Booking.
- Fill in the details such as your first and last name and your confirmation number.
- Now your booking detail will retrieve.
- Go through these details and make changes.
- Change your date or flight or other.
- Click on submit
- Check out by paying if requires.
- And you will get a confirmation message on the phone.
Steps to change Allegiant Airlines flight on call:
Allegiant Airlines also allows its customers to make a call to for making any flight changes. Just dial the Allegiant Airlines customer service number, which is 1 (702) 505-8888. Make a call and wait while it rings to connect with the agent who will assist you in making changes. To make changes, you need to follow IVR. Have an idea:
- Press 0 to choose the language.
- Press 1 to make new bookings.
- Press 3 to change your flight bookings.
- Press * to connect with an Allegiant live person to get help in making flight changes.
Steps to change Allegiant Airlines flight at the airport
If a functional Allegiant Airport is in your vicinity, then you can go there too to make flight changes in such a way:
- Go to the Airport
- Reach the booking window
- Tell the agent to make changes to your bookings
- Fill out a flight change request form with non-erroneous information.
- Submit the form back to the agent.
- Pay if there is any charge
- And bookings will be updated on the spot.
What is Allegiant Airlines flight change policy?
Before making flight changes, you are recommended to go through the Allegiant change policy. The policy is as follows:
- You can make changes to your reservation within 24 hrs of purchase to get a full refund.
- But if your reservation is non-refundable and you make changes to it after 24 hours, then you have to pay a change fee.
- A refund can be credited as a voucher that you can use for future travel and will be issued for qualifying changes/cancellations.
- The flights cannot be changed within 7 days of the scheduled departure, and no credit will be issued unless the purchase includes Trip Flex™.
- You are allowed to make changes up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure of your flight but only with Trip Flex.
- Trip Flex gives passengers the flexibility to make changes in their reservation up to 1 hour before departure, and that too without fees.
- With no Trip Flex, a flight change will incur a change fee of up to $75 per person each way.
Allegiant Airlines 24-hour flight change policy:
If you are going to make changes within the risk-free time of 24 hours of your original purchase, then you will not be charged any change fee.
Can I change my Allegiant flight within 24 hours?
Yes, you can change, and that would be free of cost.
Allegiant Airlines COVID flight change policy:
- Allegiant Covid policy has been effective since May 2021.
- Allegiant change or cancel fee has been temporarily reduced to $25 per person, per flight segment, as per the policy.
Can I change my Allegiant flight for free?
Yes, you can change the Allegiant flight for free. If you make changes to your flight either within 24 hours of purchase or with Trip Flex, then it will be done for free.
How much does it cost to change a flight on Allegiant Air?
The Allegiant Air change flight cost is US$ 75 per change per person.
How to get a refund from Allegiant Airlines?
How to book Allegiant Air cheap flights?
How to check Allegiant Air flight status?
How do I talk to a live person at Allegiant Airlines?
How do I cancel my flight with Allegiant Airlines?