How do I check in on KLM?
If you want to check-in for your KLM flight that you recently or previously booked for any domestic and international destinations then you can do that as per the KLM check-in policy and varied check-in options given below:
KLM Airline Web Check-in:
You can check-in online for your KLM flight 30 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight using the KLM website through the below steps:
- Go to the official KLM website from your browser.
- Click on the Check-in section available on the main page.
- Enter your last name and flight number into the required field.
- Click on the Check-in tab.
- After that, you will require to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check-in process for the KLM flight.
KLM Airline Airport Check-in:
You can also check-in for your KLM flight directly at the airport using the self-service kiosk and check-in desks. You can check-in for your flight between 2 hours and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Can I check in at the airport with KLM?
Yes, you can also check-in at the airport for your booked flight with KLM as per the check-in policy and rules. At the airport, you will get two sorts of check-in options, and you can use any preferred KLM airlines check-in process at the airport:
Self-service Kiosk: You can use the self-service kiosk check-in at the airport, where you can check-in from 30 minutes to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
Check-in desks: If you prefer the check-in desks, you can check-in for the European flights between 2 hours and 40 minutes, and 3 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure for Intercontinental flights.
When can I check in for my flight KLM?
It ultimately depends on the check-in process you are using to check-in for your KLM flights.
- If you are using KLM online check-in, then you can check-in from30 hours to 1 hour before the scheduled departure.
- If you check-in for your United States flight, you can check in 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- If you are checking in at the airport, you can check in up 30 minutes to 24 hours before the scheduled departure, which also depends on the type of check-in and your flight type.
How do I check in on the KLM app?
If you have a KLM app on your mobile phone, then you can use it to check-in for your booked flight, and you can follow the below steps to check-in on the KLM app:
- Open the KLM app on your phone.
- Tap on the Check-in option.
- Type your last name and booking number into the required field.
- Tap on the Continue tab, and then you need to choose a flight or look for that you would like to check-in.
- After that, you can check-in online and print your boarding pass.
How early should I get to the airport for an international flight KLM?
If you have booked an international flight with KLM and want to check-in at the airport, it is always recommended to follow the KLM check-in timings that can help you avoid any inconvenience. It would help if you got to the airport at least 2 hours before the departure of a European flight and at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure for an intercontinental flight.
Is KLM web check-in mandatory?
No, it is not mandatory to check-in for your KLM flight via web check-in as there are multiple other check-in options available that you can use to check in for your flight. You can also use the airport check-in method for your domestic and international flights because KLM proffers both online and airport check-in options to its passengers that one can use.