How do you make group bookings on Air France?
While planning a vacation for a family with 9 or more members traveling together. You can head with the group booking process, where you can make the booking at a discounted price and other benefits. There are multiple ways through which you can head with the Air France group booking; from all the provided modes, you can pick any of your preferred modes from the provided options to get done with the flight reservation. To get updated with the modes and their method, go through the information below.
Various ways to make Air France group booking:
Mode 1- Place a call to the Air France customer support-
You can dial the Air France customer care number, speak to the live person directly, and request to make the group reservation. You can provide all your details to the agent there, and the person will help you with the reservation. You can go through the points below to learn more about the procedure.
- Dial the Air France customer helpline number 1 (800) 237 2747
- To get assistance, pick your language and pick the group booking option from IVR.
- The assistant from the Airline will get on the call to help you with the process.
- Give all the details of the passengers traveling in the group to the airline agent.
- There, you will get the link to make a payment for the booking charges.
- After that, you will get the group booking confirmation message on your device.
Method 2: Make a group booking through the Airline website-
While traveling in a group of 10 or more members together, you can choose the Air France group booking process, which can be done through the Airline's website. Please fill in the form for the group booking, and you will receive an email shortly. To know the method of this procedure, you can go through the instructions that are noted below.
- Visit the Air France official web page.
- Head to the group booking section and cite all the details there.
- Mention your arrival and departure destination, date, time, and other details.
- Give all the details of your passengers, and you will shortly get an email.
- Revert to an email by agreeing to all actions and paying the booking charges.
- Later, you will get an email from the Airline with your group booking tickets.
Method 3: Speak to the Air France agent at the Airport-
You can also visit the Airport and request a live person at the Air France help desk to make your group reservation. The live person on the other side will help you with booking. Provide details of all the passengers and get the reservation done. To know the method, read the below points.
- Visit the Airport and head to the Air France help desk.
- Request the assistant available at the counter for a group booking.
- Provide all the details of the passengers traveling in a group.
- Give all the other details, like the destination, date, and time for traveling.
- After completing all the formalities, make the payment for the booking.
- The Air France agent will grant you the flight tickets.