How do I check in on Air France?
As the name implies, Air France is a flag carrier of France that provides meals and snacks on board all Air France flights, no matter what the destinations and travel class is. In case you made a plan to go somewhere, you can easily make a reservation on Air France as they provide a flexible and convenient check-in policy through which they can quickly board their Air France flight. There are different ways by which you can check in on Air France, some of them being online check-in, check-in at the Airport, or self-service kiosk check-in.
Does Air France have an online check-in?
Yes, Air France does have an online check-in option. You can check in on Air France by following the Air France Airlines online check-in steps provided below to have a hassle-free check-in :
- Visit the check-in page available on the Air France website.
- Now, you need to enter the ticket number, last name, and flight number stated on your flight ticket.
- After that, hit the “check-in” button.
- You will now get reservation details on your website.
- Recheck the details filled in and verify the booking details.
- You can now complete the check-in procedures by hitting the “confirm check-in” option.
- Afterward, your boarding pass will reflect on your device screen.
- Print your boarding pass.
What is the Air France check-in policy?
Through the reference of this document, people will be easily able to know the Air France check-in policy, and some of their terms and conditions are mentioned below:
- Passengers who have made their booking for Domestic flights must reach the Airport 2 hours before their scheduled flight departure as the check-in process takes time.
- Travelers who have international bookings are requested to come 3 hours earlier than their scheduled flight departure time for check-in for their flight since travelers need to go through various formalities and security check-ups.
- People can complete their web check-in process between 24 hours to 90 minutes before their Air France Airline flight departure.
- Passengers can also reserve their booking for priority check-in 24 hours before their flight departure with Air France Airlines.
- People who will check in via the kiosk can go from 12 hours to 45 minutes for their domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights from their flight departure.
How long before a flight can I check in at Air France?
Passengers can go for Air France check-in at any time from 30 hours prior to their flight departure. For domestic flights, passengers need to check in two hours before their scheduled departure. As well as for international flights, passengers need to check-in three hours prior to their departure time.
Can I check in via mobile on Air France Airlines?
You can also follow Air France Mobile Check-in to check in via mobile for your Air France flights.
- When you download the mobile application of Air France, you need to go to the check-in page.
- Then you need to forward the procedure by entering your booking details.
- Now, you can verify your information, and then you need to print out your mobile boarding passes, which must be presented at the Airport.