How do I check in on Cathay Pacific?
Passengers who are facing any problem about Check in with Cathay Pacific find it so problematic to get the seat they prefer. It occurs when one forgets to do online check-in. With the Cathay Pacific check in option, you can overcome such issues and make the process of getting a boarding pass easy. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- First of all, go to the official website of Cathay Pacific
- On the top of the page, you can see the option manage booking option
- Under this section, you can see a drop-down menu; in there, you have to click on the “manage your trip.”
- The first option will be “online check-in.”
- Further, you can sign in, or you can click on the find my booking option
- Click on continue
- Follow the instruction and select the seat and finish the check-in
After this process, you will be provided with an e-boarding pass that you need to download.
How early can I check-in at Cathay Pacific?
Many people try to check in at some random time; if you are doing this, then you are making a huge mistake. You may lose the chance to get your preferred or favorite seat. It means you are allowed to do check-in in a particular period.
Cathay Pacific provides a prominent check-in period that you can do online and save a lot of time. You can do check-in 24 hours to 48 hours before departure. In this, you need to provide the information about the tickets. Though, if you are making check-in for an international Cathay Pacific flight, then you should go 48 hours before the departure. In the case of domestic, you will have some more time, so you can choose the 24 hours.
Is online check-in available with Cathay Pacific Airlines?
Yes, you can do an online check-in with Cathay Pacific airlines. You can go through below mentioned Cathay Pacific check-in policy and know the steps of doing this.
You can do online check-in 24 hours before departure. In some cases, you may receive 48 hours too
If you are a flyer program member, then you can opt for a more quick check-in
Do a check-in with Cathay pacific on the website
- First of all, open Cathay pacific airlines website
- Next, click on the “My booking section.”
- Here you can find all the booking that you have had with Cathay pacific airlines
- Further, click on the “online check-in.”
- Here you need to direct some steps and choose the seat and finish the process
Do a check-in with Cathay pacific on the Mobile application
- Open Cathay pacific mobile application
- Go to the hamburger menu
- Click on the check-in and provide the booking details
- Choose the seats and end the check-in process
So you can opt for any one method, but make sure you do this, as without doing this, you may have to put extra effort at the airport.
And if you are facing any problem while online check-in of Cathay Pacific then you can also call the Cathay Pacific Customer service on +800 2747 5500 which is available for you assistance anytime.
Can I use Online Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you can do an online check-in if you have bags to check you just need to drop your bags at the Cathay Pacific Check-in counter at the airport after arriving at the airport.
Can I change/select my seat with Online Check-in?
Yes, of course, you can change or select your seat in the online check-in of Cathay Pacific.
What time does Cathay Pacific check-in open?
- You need to check-in 90 minutes-48 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart if you are a Club/Asia Miles member or booked your ticket from the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- You need to check-in 90 minutes-24 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart if you have an electronic ticket.
- If you are making check-in for an international flight, then you should go 48 hours before the departure.
- In the case of domestic, you will have some more time, so you can choose the 24 hours.