How to manage Cathay Pacific flight booking?
Cathay Pacific is considered the best airline in Hong Kong as they provide various facilities to their passengers. You can easily make a reservation for your flight online at the Cathay Pacific website or through their customer service team. Once you book your flight, you can manage Cathay Pacific flight booking and change our details. You can also add additional services to your seat and enjoy the manage booking facility of Cathay Pacific.
There are many services that you can get in the manage booking option, which are described below:
Cathay Pacific Reservation details:
If you don't know about your Cathay Pacific flight booking details, you can check the details in the Cathay Pacific manage booking section.
Select or upgrade the seat at Cathay Pacific:
If you want more comfort in your journey, you can upgrade your existing seat to the higher class. Apart from upgrading, you can select seat on Cathay Pacific flight from the seat map and confirm the booking.
Add extra luggage:
If your luggage is more than the Cathay Pacific baggage policy, you can add extra luggage to your journey. You need to pay some charges for the extra luggage to board the flight
Cancel or change the Cathay Pacific flight:
You can cancel your Cathay Pacific flight anytime if you don't board the flight through the manage booking. Even you can also change the flight date and take the new travel dates.
Steps to manage your Cathay Pacific flight reservation:
If you want to manage your Cathay Pacific reservation, you can do the below steps and get details of your reservation:
- Open the Cathay Pacific website on your device and find the manage booking option.
- Enter the booking confirmation number and last name of the passenger.
- Tap on the continue button, and you will get your flight details.
- Once you get the information, you need to click on the edit button to change the details as per your need.
- The various options which you can change will be displayed on the screen. You need to choose accordingly or add any extra services you need in the journey.
- After a successful change, you need to pay the additional fee if you make the changes after 24 hours of the booking.
- You will get the confirmation message at your registered email id regarding the facilities you take from the manage booking.
- If you change the travel dates, you will immediately receive a new e-ticket at your registered email id.
In this way, you can avail the different services of Cathay Pacific through manage booking. If you do not understand the above information, you can contact Cathay Pacific's customer service representative on +800 2747 5500. They will tell you the services you can take from the Cathay Pacific manage booking section. All the contact details are available at the Cathay Pacific website, like call, chat, email, or social media. You can connect with them anytime as they are 24 hours available for help.