How do I check in on Etihad Airways?
To meet the diverse needs, Etihad has multiple channels available for their passengers so that they can easily check-in for their flight. Let's understand what are the various options for Etihad Airways Check-in. Here’s the list of ways, one can opt.
Check-in via Offline way–
- At the Airport counter: One can visit the respective airport check-in counter if they prefer in-person assistance. It's highly recommended at times when some special request or service has been added to the ticket.
- At the KIOSK: Etihad offers self-check-in at the airport. People can visit the airport and look for KIOSK. Start the check-in process. Follow the on-screen process. Enter the necessary details and get the things done.
Check-in via Online way–
Online Check-in: One of the most recommended ways to check in for your flight is Etihad Airways online check-in. To access Etihad web check-in, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Etihad official website from your browser.
- Find the check-in tab and click on it.
- Enter the credentials like your PNR/ticket number/booking reference code and surname.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines by selecting the Check-in button.
- Review the details and continue.
- Ultimately, after confirming, your web check-in will be completed.
Mobile Check-in: Check-in from the Etihad mobile app is similar to the web check-in. Download the official Etihad mobile app and log into your account. Follow the same procedure shown above, and you’ll easily be checked in for your flight.
Does Etihad Airways have online check-in?
Yes, people traveling with Etihad Airways can check in for their flight online by either visiting the official website or using their mobile app. The facility at Etihad Airways Mobile Check-in or Web check-in helps passengers get their boarding passes and go to the boarding area hassle-free and quickly.
What is the Etihad Airways check-in policy?
Here are some key rules and guidelines of the Etihad Check-in policy that should be in One's mind before checking in for the flight. Let's understand it by going along through it.
- Etihad provides various methods to their passengers to check in for their flight. They can check Online from the Website and Mobile App and Offline from the airport KIOSK and check-in desk.
- Passengers must arrive at the airport before the suggested time limit for their flight check-in.
- For the passengers who have decided to check in from the airport, they must arrive 3-4 hours before their scheduled departure.
- For travelers who want to check in online, the online check-in portal opens 24-48 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- The deadline for making the check-in: for Economy, it closes one hour before the flight, and for first-business class travelers, 45 minutes before the flight.
How long before a flight can I check in at Etihad Airways?
For the Etihad international flight, one should arrive at the airport 3-4 hours before their scheduled departure time for their flight. For the Etihad domestic flight, passengers must arrive 2-hours before the departing time. These are the time frames for Check-in as per Etihad Airways check-in policy. The check-in window opens at the airport check-in counter 4-hours before the scheduled flight takes off.