About Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the largest mainland carrier in the world in terms of passenger destinations. It operates flights to over 340 destinations from all around the globe. Turkish Airlines are known to service the most non-stop destinations from a single airport in the world. It has a fleet of 400 aircraft, as per 2023 data. It is one of the most loved and trusted airlines, and people prefer to travel with Turkish Airlines.
How to book Turkish Airlines flights?
There are numerous ways to make a Turkish Airlines flight reservation, such as via phone, website, and at the Turkish Airlines office. People can also book the flight using travel agents and third-party websites. However, Turkish Airlines advises its passengers to book through their authentic sources. The ways and steps to book a flight at Turkish Airlines are:
- Via website: One of the easiest ways to book flight tickets at Turkish Airlines is via its website. Everyone can make Turkish Airlines flight reservations by accessing the self-services without paying any service fee. Open the website of Turkish Airlines, select the travel route, date, and number of passengers, and search the flights. Select an appropriate flight according to your preference, fill out the required details, and make the payment. Your flight will be booked.
- Via phone call: Passengers can also contact the customer service agents to book a flight at Turkish Airlines. Dial +1-800-874 8875 (United States) and speak to an agent regarding booking a flight. Tell them your flight preference, and they will help you select and book a flight as per your preference. The same contact number can be used to make any modifications to the flight.
- At the airport: If you want to get in-person assistance to book the flight, then make sure to visit the airport office of Turkish Airlines. The agents at the ticket counter/help desk will help in booking a flight. Make the payment, and your flight will be booked.
Major Hubs of Turkish Airlines
Most of the Turkish Airlines flights are operated from Istanbul Airport in Arnavutkoy, Turkey. It is the main hub of the airline. The secondary hubs are Ankara Esenboga Airport, Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, and Dalaman Airport.
How to get Turkish Airlines Cheap Flight Deals?
Who doesn't want to get a flight at a cheap price? Well, there are many ways to get Turkish Airlines flight deals at the cheapest price. If you are interested in saving some money, then follow these tips and tricks to book a cheap flight at Turkish Airlines:
- Book in advance: Passengers who book the tickets in advance always get the best deals. The ticket prices generally hike up as the departure date comes close, so try to book the tickets as early as possible.
- Choose red-eye flights: It has been seen that Turkish Airlines cheap flights are usually scheduled around 2 pm Most of the passengers don't prefer to travel during these hours, so the flight prices are the lowest.
- Book using Miles: If you are a member of Turkish Airlines and earn miles or award points, then make sure to use miles to book your flight.
- Book during promotional weeks: During promotional weeks, the price of international flights is usually cheaper as compared to other days. It is the best time to book an international flight.
- Avoid round-trips: Every airline quotes expensive tickets when booking a round-trip. Try to book a one-way ticket if you want to save some money.
- Apply coupons and discounts: There are a lot of coupons and discounts available on Turkish Airlines social media and websites, which can be used to book flights. They also have special student fares, which every student can use to get extra discounts.
- Low fare calendar: Passengers can use the low fare calendar at the time of booking their flight. Set the low fare calendar to the lowest to highest fare and choose the cheapest flight.
- Avoid weekends: Try to avoid booking flights during weekends and Fridays because the prices of the flights are the most expensive during the weekends. Tuesday and Wednesday are the cheapest days to book the flight.
- Air France
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- EVA Air
- Emirates Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hong Kong Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- KLM Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Turkish Airlines